Kawartha Potters Guild Membership
Your membership offers you great value, which includes:
- Monthly meetings where many guest potters share their potting wisdom with members
- Opportunity to participate in annual Christmas sale
- Group Raku and Smoke firings
- Networking and socializing with fellow potters.
- Access to a library of over 100 books and videos on pottery
- Opportunity to have a dedicated page on the guild website
- Access to a open studio membership (separate fee)
- 15% off courses and workshops
Remember that your membership helps pay for the guild programs, rent, liability insurance, library, & guest presenters which we all enjoy!
- Early renewal/membership fee prior to October 1: $55.00.
- Renewal Fee after September 30th for existing members: $65.00.
- Full Time Student Fee: $25.00. (Requires valid student ID presented at time of payment)
- New Members joining after March 1st: $40.00.
2015/16 Membership Application Form
Download a membership form in Adobe Acrobat (pdf)
We also now require members to fill out a privacy form, due to new legislation to do with spam and privacy, and this form is attached to the membership form for your convenience.
Open Studio Membership
This is a new membership that we have introduced. It is only available to those who have a regular membership. It allows the member to use the studio and use the equipment at certain times (when there are no classes, workshops or meetings).
Cost: $175.00 per year (effective immediately)
Here is a copy of the 2014 Open Studio Contract.
While we are happy for people to pay for courses online, via paypal, we ask that memberships be paid in person or by mail. This saves the guild money. You may pay by debit or credit card if you pay in person.