Clay & Crafts Summer Day Camp 2022
Registration is open for our popular Clay & Crafts summer camp! Details are available at the links below. Registering more than one child in a week or one child for more than one week gives you a discount off the total price. The following weeks are available:
- Week 1 – July 4 – 8, 2022
- Week 2 – July 11 – 15, 2022
- Week 3 – July 18 – 22, 2022
- Week 4 – July 25 – 29, 2022
- Week 5 – August 8 – 12, 2022
- Week 6 – August 15 – 19, 2022
We will again be offering a hand building camp for teens 12-17. This camp runs the short week in August only, from 9 – 1:30 daily. It is intended to be an intensive creative experience making more advanced projects than our regular camp and intent bringing out the creative voice in every participant.
Please note that the City of Peterborough offers a Recreation Fee Subsidy Program for camps for dependent children. Should you require assistance covering the registration fees for any camp and live in the City of Peterborough, you could be eligible. Please visit the City page for more information.
Physical distancing: Each camper will have their OWN table, tools, and supplies, at least 6 feet apart. Our tall ceilings provide excellent air flow. We also have access to a large green space for outdoor distance games and activities.
Designated space: The camp area is clearly delineated for use by campers and camp staff only. Campers will bring own water/lunch (n.b., no refrigeration available)/sunscreen/hat/ blanket (for outdoors). Lunch and snacks will be at each individual’s table.
- Outside green space for fresh air and no-contact activities
- Frequent cleaning and no shared supplies, according to Peterborough Public Health guidelines
- Ratio of staff to campers is 1 to 3, with a maximum of 6 campers and a minimum of 2 staff.
- PPE are part of the KPG emergency first aid kit should close contact be required.
- Non-contact, outdoor check in and pick up procedure will be outlined prior to camp start date.
Contact KPG Administrator to make an appointment to see our wonderful, safe space and discuss our high quality program.
No refund will be given if notice of withdrawal is not received at least 10 days in advance of the start date. All refunds are subject to an administration fee of 20%. Removal from the camp due to illness or lack of compliance with Covid-19 procedures will be made on a pro-rated basis.
Comments from past sessions
Excellent Camp! Happy, Happy Camper every afternoon at pick up.
Was the best Camp she’s done.
Thank you for the wonderful week!
Thank you for a fantastic experience.
We will definitely participate again.