Benefits of Kawartha Potters Guild Membership
The Kawartha Potters’ Guild is an active, creative and enthusiastic community of potters. Membership offers you great value, which includes:
- Monthly meetings where many guest potters share their potting wisdom with members
- Opportunity to participate in annual Christmas sale
- Networking and socializing with fellow potters.
- Access to a library of over 100 books and videos on pottery
- Opportunity to have a dedicated page on the guild website
- Access to a open studio membership (separate fee)
Membership helps pay for the guild programs, rent, liability insurance, library, & guest presenters which we all enjoy!
- Membership Fee: $80.00
- Full Time Student Fee: $30.00 (to be paid through Guild Office and requires a valid student ID presented at time of payment)
- New Members joining after March 1st: $45.00
Already a Guild Member and want to login? Login
Already a Guild Member and want to renew your membership online? Renew Membership
If you wish register as a new member or renew an existing membership using cash or cheque, please use the “Register and Pay In Person” method below. You may also pay by debit or credit card if you pay in person.
To register as a new member and remit payment online, use the Pay & Register Online method below. Please note that payment is collected first via PayPal followed by online registration. For membership renewals, please login to renew your membership. When possible, we ask that memberships be paid in person or by mail as these payment methods save the Guild money.
Pay & Register Online
Open Studio Membership
This is only available to those who have a regular membership. It allows the member to use the studio and use the equipment at certain times (when there are no classes, workshops or meetings).
Cost: $300.00 per year