Benefits of Kawartha Potters Guild Membership
The Kawartha Potters’ Guild is an active, creative and enthusiastic community of potters. Membership offers you great value, which includes:
- Monthly meetings where many guest potters share their potting wisdom with members
- Opportunity to participate in annual Christmas sale
- Networking and socializing with fellow potters.
- Access to a library of over 100 books and videos on pottery
- Opportunity to have a dedicated page on the guild website
- Access to a open studio membership (separate fee)
Membership helps pay for the guild programs, rent, liability insurance, library, & guest presenters which we all enjoy!
- Membership Fee: $80.00
- Full Time Student Fee: $30.00 (to be paid through Guild Office and requires a valid student ID presented at time of payment)
- New Members joining after March 1st: $45.00
Already a Guild Member and want to login? Login
Due to the high cost of paypal fees, we would request that memberships are handled by etransfer or cheque remotely, or via the above, cash, debit or credit in store. Please contact our "> Administrator to arrange an etransfer.
To proceed, please download both of the following forms, fill them out and return either via email to our Administrator (link above) or by mail or in person during the Pottery Shop hours. If paying via etransfer or cheque, please advise our Administrator of same if you are returning your forms via email.
Renewing – If nothing has changed on your existing membership form, you can stop in and initial where necessary instead of filling out more forms.
Download a KPG Membership Form 2021 in Adobe Acrobat (pdf)[/lgc_column]
We also require members to fill out a KPG Privacy Form , due to legislation to do with spam and privacy. Please also fill this out and return it with your membership form.
Open Studio Membership
This is only available to those who have a regular membership. It allows the member to use the studio and use the equipment at certain times (when there are no classes, workshops or meetings).
Cost: $300.00 per year