2020 Holiday Show and Sale!
Our annual and well loved Holiday Sale is on for this year! It will be a bit different however, in order to keep everyone safe. It will run for 12 days at our Talwood location, from Friday December 11th, 2020 to Wednesday December 23rd, 2020.
Participating members in this year’s sale: Kristina Albright, Cathy Allen, John & Carole Bandurchin, Karina Bates, Heather Brooks, Carolyn Cisco, JoAnne Connell-Northey, Clara Doucette, Dan Ferguson, Lillian Forester, Priya Harding, Ann Hobday, Darlene Malcolm-Moran, Sara Purves, Maureen Reed, Liz Sine, Wendy Spencer, Jane Turner and Anne Young. Look for updates on social media and our front page on each potter before the show!
During Covid, we ask that you book your appointment time using this form. Each appointment block allows for a maximum of 6 visitors in the sale area at any one time. Please be aware that each appointment block is one half hour long. Please keep this in mind for other waiting customers. We are allowing for drop-in visits if the time slot is not full. Should you wish to take your chances, please drop by during open hours.
We do have sanitizer at the door, which you will be asked to use, and masks inside the building are mandatory for entry. We are also doing contact tracing, so you will be asked to provide your information upon entry. If you are not feeling well, please contact the Guild (705-742-4979) to change or cancel your appointment. Please do not come if you are not well.
2020 Spring Sale cancelled due to Covid-19
2019 Annual Holiday Sale
Our Holiday Sale is taking place Friday, November 29, 2 – 8 p.m., Saturday, November 30, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Sunday, December 1, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. This sale is Peterborough tradition with many families returning from out of town to stop in and visit, catch up and find unique Holiday gifts for everyone.
2019 Spring Sale
Our Spring Sale is happening Friday May 3, 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, May 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. A wide variety of pottery will be available for your gift giving needs. Pottery is a unique and personal gift, ideal for wedding, shower, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, teachers, birthdays or hostess gifts, and don’t forget to treat yourself!! Admission is free and will include a chance to win an awesome door prize! Hope to see you there!
2018 Christmas Sale
Friday, November 30, 2pm – 8pm
Saturday, December 1, 10am – 5pm
Sunday, December 2, 11am – 5pm
2017 Mother’s Day Sale
This was the first sale we’ve had at our own location. It was a trial and we will be deciding soon whether this is where all of our shows will be. Here are the group that were part of our May 5 – 6 show this year.
2016 Christmas Show
Thank you to all who came to our show on November 25 – 27th, 2016 at the Peterborough Lion’s Club. We had a great time and it was lovely seeing everyone.
Here is an image of all of the potters after the show! You can’t tell how exhausted we all are, because we were all very happy. For images of each of the participating potters’ booths as well the winners of the potter prizes and raffle.
Our potter prizes were:
- Anne Young….my favourite piece..$100 gift certificate to PSH
- Carole & John Bandurchin ..best booth …$100 gift certificate for Ceramic Arts
- Dan Hill…. people’s choice ..$100 gift certificate for Tuckers Pottery
2016 Potters’ Booths
Here are the images of the booths for 2016. Click on any image to enlarge and then use the arrows to go to the next photo.
Christmas Sale 2015
The winners of Best in Show were:
- Best Functional, Priya Harding – $100 gift certificate from PSH
- Best Non-Functional, Linda Harris (3rd year in a row, congratulations Linda) – $100 KPG gift certificate
- Best Newbie, Heather Brooks – $50 KPG gift certificate
- People’s Choice Award, Bill Reddick (2nd year in a row) – $100 gift certificate from Tuckers
Christmas Sale 2014
The winners of Best in Show were:
- People’s Choice Award, Bill Reddick
$100 Gift Certificate from Tuckers
- Best Functional, Dan Hill
$100 Gift Certificate from Pottery Supply House
- Best Non-Functional, Linda Harris (2nd year in a row, congratulations Linda)
$100 Gift Certificate from KPG
Images from Sale
Click on any image to make it full size. Then click on the arrows at the size of each page to go through the slide show.
Winners of the Guild Sale awards for 2013
- Best Functional Award went to: Trinket Annis who received a $100 Gift Certificate from PSH
- Best Non-Functional Pottery went to Linda Harris and she won a box of clay and a $50 gift certificate to KPG.
- People’s Choice award went to Dan Ferguson for the 2nd year in a row! He received a gift certificate to Tuckers. Way to go, Dan.
Here are the winners of the Guild Sale awards for 2012:
- People’s Choice Award (person with most tickets in the box on his table): Dan Ferguson – $100 gift certificate from Tuckers
- Best “Non-Functional” (Decorative) award : Dan Ferguson – $25.00 gift certificate from The Outpost in Keene plus a box of clay and 3 stamps
- Best “Functional” pottery award : Dan Hill – $100 gift certificate from Pottery Supply House